Announcing: TLiW Detroit Lions T-shirt Store

>> 11.09.2011

Hey all. There’s a new tab up there marked “Store,” and if you click on it you will see a few T-shirt designs designed by yours truly and put on T-shirts by Spread Shirt. Spread Shirt is a very cool company who handles all the important nitpicky details like billing, printing, shipping, and stuff so it’s done correctly quickly the first time and not by a guy who once brushed his teeth with a Gillette Mach 3 because he’s just that scatterbrained.

Please, lemme know what you think, good or bad. If they’re awesome, lemme know. If they’re stupid, lemme know. Got any requests, lemme know.

8 comments:

Angus Osborne,  November 9, 2011 at 4:39 AM

What about a PFF graph of 81s performance - although it would be better at the end of the season, and hopefully his performance holds up.

Flamekeeper_Ty,  November 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Yeah, he's the #1 overall in everything. The snap-to-snap performance is living up to the stats.

Joel Morgan November 9, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Did you see this?

ltjg,  November 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I guess this would fall under the request category, any chance we could see something in a polo shirt, say something like TLIW.com on the sleeve and maybe the flaming blue log over the breast area ??? Just a suggestion !!!

Zac Snyder November 10, 2011 at 8:56 AM

I'm still cringing at the mental image of a person brushing their teeth with a Mach 3...

Flamekeeper_Ty,  November 10, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Fortunately, I only scraped enamel; stopped before I shredded my gums. VERY close call though.

Flamekeeper_Ty,  November 10, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Ha ha ha! I don't have my headphones with me at work, so I can't listen, but just the idea cracks me up. I'll check it out soon.

Anonymous,  November 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Any chance of a golf type TLIW.com on the sleeve and the blue logs over the breast ?? Just a suggestion